- Balena Etcher 1 5 39 Dmg 2
- Balena Etcher 1 5 39 Dmg Download
- Balena Etcher 1 5 39 Dmg 1
- Balena Etcher 1 5 39 Dmg Review
Balena Etcher 1 5 39 Dmg 2
Update etcher-sdk to ^2.0.17 Alexis Svinartchouk Read more. Software similar to Etcher 4. 2484 votes Rufus 3.9 One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. May 14, 2019 Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily. balena-io/etcher.
Here at resin.io we have thousands of users working through our getting started process and until recently we were embarassed about the steps that involved burning an SD card. There was a separate track for each Mac/Windows/Ubuntu and several manual and error prone steps along the way.
To our surprise there was nothing out there that fitted our needs. So we built balenaEtcher, a SD card burner app that is simple for end users, extensible for developers, and works on any platform.
No more writing images on corrupted cards and wondering why your device isn't booting.
Hard Drive Friendly
Makes drive selection obvious to avoid wiping your entire hard-drive
Who said burning SD cards has to be an eyesore.
Made with JS, HTML, node.js and Electron. Dive in and contribute!
Works for everyone, no more complicated install instructions.
More on the way
50% faster burns, simultaneous writing for multiple drives. View our roadmap
- Remove 'Download the React DevTools for a better development experience' message [Alexis Svinartchouk]
- Fix error when launching from terminal when installed via apt. [Alois Klink]
- Fix error message not being shown on write error [Alexis Svinartchouk]
- The RGBLed module has been moved to a separate repository [Alexis Svinartchouk]
Prefix temp permissions script name [Lorenzo Alberto Maria Ambrosi]
- Fix image drop zone, remove react-dropzone dependency [Alexis Svinartchouk]
- Update etcher-sdk to ^2.0.17 [Alexis Svinartchouk]
Software similar to Etcher 4
- 2485 votesOne of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS, UEFI and ARM.
- 337 votesUniversal USB Installer aka UUI is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use.
- 399 votesYUMI can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to MultibootISOs.
- Choose a tag to compare
- Choose a tag to compare
balena-ci released this