I'm trying to increase my Prot warrior DPS. I've noticed I'm a bit low looking at other prot warriors logs and Im wondering why. I used to have mastery as my primary stat but I went crit hoping my damage would increase. Also I'm trying to figure out why I am taking a bit more damage than some other warriors. I use shield block every time it's available when I'm tanking the boss. I need some help please.
My character armory:
Some logs from the other night:
Welcome to this End-Game World of Warcraft Class Guide for Protection Warriors. This guide is simplified and streamlined to give effective information and advice without over-complicating things. It's intended for players who want to excel at tanking without having to deeply theorycraft every item and encounter or try and digest massive walls of text.
For competitive end-game raiders, we suggest explicitly using simulation tools, spreadsheets, and your own judgement to produce optimal stat weights, talent builds, and ability prioritizations as they ultimately depend on your character profile, raid needs, and preference of playstyle.
Best Prot Warrior Spec
Browsing through this guide couldn't be easier. Below are the guides available, and remember you can always use the tabs above to navigate through them.
Prot Warrior Dps
- Stat Priority & Summaries
Optimized Stat Priority and Stat Summaries.
- Gems, Enchants & Consumables
Optimized Gems, Enchants and Consumables.
- Talents & Build
Max-performing Talent Build and information on talents.
- Tank Rotation & Cooldowns
Tanking Rotation and Cooldown guidance.
Considering coming back to the game. Have a level 49 warrior. Is warrior viable at max level for DPS in PvE parties? At this time, do not want to tank, but on a whole, I like.
Prot Warrior Classic
- Oct 13, 2016 But back to your question: You will definitly deal more dmg as a fury or arms warrior. As you can change your specc during a raid, there should be no reason to not do so. Now, your DPS may be 'just' 50k behind your other dps mates (while 150k dps on single target as Prot seems to me quite high), but that difference will increase.
- A Prot warrior is a master of the shield, using it to prevent and inflict large amounts of damage. Resources: Rage, generated via attacks and taking damage, used for active mitigation. Damage Reduction: Shield Block, which reduces damage taken from autoattacks. Ignore Pain, which absorbs damage based on Rage spent.
Prot Warrior Wow
As a result, the less-than-100% uptime of Shield Block is a considerable weakness, and the stretches when it is down can be very dangerous. Small Health Pool - Prot Warriors have one of the smallest health pools, making them vulnerable to burst damage, such as hard-hitting boss abilities. WoW Classic PvE DPS Warrior Guide. The warrior class is the original melee attacker, using heavy armor to soak damage and strong weapons to dispatch of foes. While warriors may primarily be known for excelling as tanks, they also make for a fun and useful damage class.